Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pigeon Shadows ~ Happy Thanksgiving & 20th Anniversary Brushworks!

9x12 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper drawn and painted today, just a common pigeon with his orange feet exploring downtown.  I liked the long shadow and the tree shadows.  Twenty years ago on Thanksgiving day 1995 I opened my studio at 100 Main and named it Brushworks.  My DH stated at the time that art would never go over in this small town so I have proved him wrong.
Happy Thanksgiving to all friends, family, and customers and happy anniversary, Brushworks Studio Gallery! We are giving thanks to everyone who has supported me through the years. 
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.

No comments:

Brown Chicken Collage

5.5x7.5 mixed media on mat board completed around first of the month using watercolor cut pieces and other paper using mat medium. COPYRIGH...