Sunday, March 11, 2012
Pigs Collage demo "Hamming it Up!"
Final work done this afternoon in about an hour, adding dollar store gift wrap roses, pearls, and lace to the foreground and to their bodies at random. I like the pearls before swine idea. I used Derwent Matisse Background in pale beige (a misnomer because it is pale yellow) gesso to smooth that area then brushed some in front. Oil pastel accents were added as well in this mixed watermedia piece.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
love your pigs.
Thanks so much Debbie.
Post a Comment