Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Texas State Flower Bluebonnet
22x15 watercolor on Saunders 140 lb cold press paper, drawn and painted from life in this macro view of our state flower the bluebonnett. With little water last year not many were seen covering our hills but am told this year the blues, purples, whites, and pinks are stunning. This painting is SOLD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

3 comments:
Would you consider selling a print of this painting?
I would if I had any prints, but the original was sold years ago, so not possible to reproduce it. I can do another version of it, though.
Hello Kay, are you still painting bluebonnets? Love this painting and curious if you'd paint another.
Post a Comment