5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink (Staedtler Calligraphic 3.5mm pen) on Masters paper. I'm not sure if this fellow is an eagle owl or a snowy owl. I found a recent bird in the road that was dead and took photos, so this is a recreation of how he must look alive with a tree in the background. Eyes are more yellow and not orange. It was located on the Vealmoor highway as you turn off south to Big Spring.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Mr. Personality here I love it. You did a great job my friend. Bravo!
Thank you, Christiane!
Post a Comment