Saturday, October 22, 2011
Wildflowers - Yellow Primrose
15x22 watercolor of yellow evening primrose, a common roadside flowering weed or wildflower. I photographed these close up growing in the vacant lot next door then painted them. This painting was my first one accepted into the Western Federation of Watercolor Societies a few years ago in Surprise, Arizona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
I love this!
Kay I can see why it got in the show. It is beautiful.
Linda
Post a Comment