10.25 x 4.25 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper, drawn and painted today, another in my New Year celebration series. The thin ribbons are leftover Christmas trim and bottle of bubbly is long gone. For this one, I did use masking fluid. I may have to buy a bottle of Dom Perignon as my birthday is coming up this month.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
Hello Kay, saw your spent sunflower on wetcanvas and thought I'd say hello and you've posted this lovely Champagne pop! So cheers and hello!
I love the way you have picked up on just a small part of the bottle. Can here the cork pop!
What a 'corker'!
Happy New-Year :0)
Will just have to be redundant, and repeat that I love your work!
Post a Comment