15x22 watercolor on 140 lb cold press, an older still life I set up in studio of fresh flowers, antique birds, and my faux stained glass windows. This work has been SOLD.
Image is COPYRIGHT Kay Smith.
Monday, April 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
This is just beautiful, Kay, I love how you did the stained glass window and your flowers and birds are so lovely.
Post a Comment