5.5x4 watercolor and ink line (Uniball pen) that is today's work on a magazine insert card, those annoying things which fall out or are too stuck to come out. But the bird is happy walking along his branch amidst fresh blues and greens of Spring.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Monday, April 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
This chickadee is a cutie! How clever, I just toss them out!
Kay I find very interesting that you paint on these cards. I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment