This is Chuy (pronounced Chewy) our gray tabby adopted 9 years ago from the Humane Society. He was caught red-handed in this photo napping on my lovely pillows. I decided to paint his portrait so have worked on that several days and will post it shortly. This photo was one of 16 images I put on WetCanvas! last weekend for the Weekend Drawing Event and I ran out of time to draw and paint him.Sunday, January 30, 2011
Striping it Rich
This is Chuy (pronounced Chewy) our gray tabby adopted 9 years ago from the Humane Society. He was caught red-handed in this photo napping on my lovely pillows. I decided to paint his portrait so have worked on that several days and will post it shortly. This photo was one of 16 images I put on WetCanvas! last weekend for the Weekend Drawing Event and I ran out of time to draw and paint him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment