13x10 contour drawing with Pigma Micron 01 pen on archival matboard of a surfer just coming in out of the water. I'll try different watermedia to see what works best, then try other beach related photos from the time I lived on the beach in Florida and North Carolina.Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment