Monday, August 29, 2011
Red Irises in oil
24x18 palette knife oil using Winsor Newton Artisan watersoluble paints on gessoed board. From a drawing I did from life of a purple iris I changed into red; this image shows a bit pink as it is more red actually. Background is imaginary with various shades of blues, white, and lemon yellow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment