8.5x11 ink on paper sketch that I've cropped here of a pair of pronghorn antelope photographed between Plains, TX and Tatum, NM. They usually run at the sight of humans interrupting their day in the brushy pasture or grassland. I used a Pitt pen in grey and dark grey to sketch them.
Image COPYRIGHT Kay Smith.
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment