9x12 watercolor drawn with my brush (no pencil) of fresh anemone blooms, commonly known as windflowers. This grouping was painted with Daniel Smith pigments on 140 lb Canson cold press paper and finished yesterday. A new color, Blue Bice, by American Journey and sold by Cheap Joe's Art Stuff, is the soft turquoise seen in the background of this imaginary garden scene.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Nice! I enjoy your paintings every day! Thanks! Barb, Bellevue wa
I love these.
Post a Comment