6x8.5 watercolor and ink with Micron 01 pen drawn and painted today for WetCanvas' weekend drawing event. Photo is a crop of the ref provided by Kathy Mackay that she took in Newfoundland. It was a grey overcast day and I was taken by the pile of lobster pots or traps by the boathouse, the boat and otherwise ordinary marine scene. I have missed doing the line and wash paintings of various subjects.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Monday, September 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment