11x15 watercolor and India ink on Fabriano 140 lb hot press paper done this afternoon. The photo I used was a full body view of the cowboy's horse so I cropped into it quite a bit and edited out background and foreground clutter, then added an extra horse. Splattering was done on the main horse when paint was drying so some spots are blended while others such as the black ink, are not.
Image COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment