8.25x5.25 ink in my junk grunge journal completed today for day 10 of #InkTober2019. The prompt is 'pattern' and photo image courtesy Sktchy online art school. I used STA Lictin 0.3 pen to sketch, red ink ballpoint pen for lettering on his shirt, white gel pen for white areas, and black India ink for area behind his head. That area was done with a wooden chopstick as were the brick lines pattern in background.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment