15x22 on Arches hot press 140 lb paper of a calico cat watching water go down her owner's kitchen sink. I painted this several years back and my customer had me reframe in different colored mats and moulding. I did not have a quality photo of it so thought I'd share with you. When doing this one I tried for a very abstract quality yet recognizable composition.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment