About 5x8, watercolor painted yesterday while here in the cool mountains where residents are wishing for snow! This fellow is about to take his nap on a snowbank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
2 comments:
Wonderful card!
I just started following you, Kay.
I couldn't find the "Follow Me" gadget the other day. It's Wayyyy down in the sidebar.
Your little cards are so cute! I love them all! But I particularly like this cutie :0)
Post a Comment