Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Woven Watercolors: Two Become One
In this photo I've cut both half sheets, 22x15 inches into wavy strips. One is vertical as on the left and the other horizontal as seen on the right. The next step is to weave them into one. That means probably at least 3 strips will be left out. Since the watercolor on the right was the original one in which I messed up the foreground table, I'll remove that bottom horizontal strip. So do stay tuned and I'll show you the finished result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment