Thursday, August 4, 2011
Pond Patterns Lilypads
22x30 watercolor on Saunders 300 lb cold press paper from photos of lilypads in a neighbouring town. I have reglazed some areas and enhanced others that needed attention as this one was started awhile back and not completed to my satisfaction. Look closely and you can see a few insects buzzing around the flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment