Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Irresistible Irises
15x22 watercolor on Italia 140 lb cold press paper, that I posted last year, and have now done more work on the piece. I used fake paper irises in a decorative pot to draw them from life as mine now are not blooming due to Texas' continuing drought. So for now will have to look at my art instead of outside for inspiration or wherever it can be found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Che meraviglia!! Ciao!!Barbara
Post a Comment