Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
I love this, Kay!
What a brilliant painting Kay, must have taken you some time and thought.
i can't find it! :) i love this collage, youre so creative Kay!! warms regards :)
Spectacular! I think I found the iPhone on its side in the apple.
xoxo
Post a Comment