A work in progress (WIP) begun today using no photo, only drawing flowers from silk ones I have in the studio. Size is 15x22 and this is watercolor on Kilimanjaro 140 lb cold press paper. After painting so many autumn and winter scenes my eyes were yearning for a colorful floral. I will add a background garden design and the basket will be sitting on green grass. So far I drew calla lilies, roses, and tulips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment