7.5 x 10 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; Daniel Smith paints, done this afternoon from my photo I took in the mountains of a dying, drying, daisy and its white withering friend beside. Other shapes were done negatively while adding background colors of UB, carbazole violet, and quinacridone burnt orange. My photo appeared unbalanced with only the two daisies so hopefully this works! I'll enter this in Art Colony blog's November challenge 'Gone to Seed'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment