8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journal mixed media with Micron 01 pen drawn and painted today. Ref courtesy Maureen on WetCanvas who is hosting this weekend's drawing event in the All Media Art Events forum. I changed the photo somewhat by extending its edges and elongating the foreground buildings of the old church. I really like its colorful green rooftops, golden yellow flag, and 3 crosses. The bluish/purple detail trim I also made up.
Image COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay Smith.
Friday, May 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Kay this is stunning!
Post a Comment