11x8.5 mixed media (watercolor, Caran D'Ache crayons, ink) on paper. This fellow reminds me of a tiny Chihuahua I had growing up, a registered dog weighing less than 2 lbs, named Peanut. After catching him peeing on my Barbie dollhouse, he found a new home with a neighbor, and I switched to cats. This painting is featured on our new Tumblr blog, http://bowwowsandmeows.tumblr.com/ that Vernita Bridges Hoyt and I started recently, so check it out!
Image is COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay Smith.
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment