15x11 watercolor on Fabriano 140 lb rough paper, done a couple of days ago for the weekend drawing event on WetCanvas! Photo ref courtesy Gail Bowers who hosted the event where you choose an image out of 16 given, then draw and/or paint it within 2 hours. I also painted her dog Ruby, which will post later.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay Smith.
Monday, June 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
I like your stormy sky.
Sounds like fun. Is this something they do every weekend? (I just went to wet canvas and couldn't find it: could you provide a link?)
Post a Comment