18x24 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper drawn yesterday and painted today of this curious goat sticking his head out of old farm building and pen. I featured it on the WetCanvas Animal & Wildlife forum for our May challenge, courtesy of Morguefile. I used Daniel Smith and American Journey paints, wet on dry, and used lots of drybrush technique for the old textured wood.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment