11x15 watercolor on Yupo synthetic paper, drawn and painted yesterday with Daniel Smith pigments in about an hour. Featured on WetCanvas Watermedia forum this month, ref is courtesy Jess Shippee, who says this king of the jungle was in a local zoo. I've not worked on Yupo in about a year so hope I've not lost my touch. Title is "The King".
Image is COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Sunday, May 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
NOPE...you haven't lost the touch, Kay. ;) This is wonderful.
Post a Comment