8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journal for watercolor, drawn yesterday then painted today using a different technique. I'm not sure I like it so let me know if you do or don't. This work is now SOLD.
Image COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Thursday, July 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Pretty poppies, Kay!
Post a Comment