8.5x5 watercolor done today with pencil drawing on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media as I thought I might add colored pencils or ink, but didn't need them. Be wise, as this short-eared owl is, and always be prepared to use other media to get your point across if needed.
COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
Great watercolour Kay. Love the wide-eyed look.
Post a Comment