5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink line with Micron 01 pen on Masters sketchbook featuring shiny metal tea kettle done today. The black tea package and teabag are drawn from life today also, same size as they really are. I like the logo Farmer's has for their Sierra brand black tea and a spot of tea is just the thing for an afternoon pick-me-up.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment