15x22 watercolor on Lanaquarelle 140 lb hot press paper, sketched first with tip of India ink applicator, then alternate spritzing with water and painting was done yesterday. Splatters were applied with a loaded brush and ink as well onto dry paper. With the pattern diamond areas I put in various shades of colors. I featured this evil-grin fellow in the Animal & Wildlife forum monthly challenge on WetCanvas.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment