12x9 watercolor on 140 lb cold press Canson paper done yesterday. This deserted factory building scene is interesting with all its many levels and I've featured it on WetCanvas in their contemporary forum challenge. My intention was to render it in a more basic abstract way but am still turned on by realism. The original photo only shows dark buildings in shadow so here I've tried to spice it up with color.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment