15x22 watercolor on Saunders 300 lb cold press paper finished yesterday, one drawn from silk cosmos that I've used for floral still life before. On the reverse side is a white duck swimming that I will post soon so whoever purchases the cosmos gets a freebie or vice versa.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment