8.5x5.5 watercolor on Bienfang sketchbook for mixed media done today, a cropped view of a larger image in a townscape. I drew it with Pigma Micron 01 pen then applied light washes. I liked the blue shutters and entire window encased in decorative ironwork. This was featured on WetCanvas weekend drawing event hosted by Bonnie in Canada.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Monday, April 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment