8.5x5.5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Masters sketchbook paper done yesterday. I had been behind on pet portraits so here is a handsome golden retriever with a tennis ball in his mouth.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment