12x9 India inks on Canson 140 lb cold press paper done today for the #InkTober challenge, a daily pledge participating artists do each year in October. Lots of chickens and roosters I've painted and this one was taken from an earlier ink sketch and recreated with inks. Its neck area is more orange in real life and not as red as this photo is.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment