11x15 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper painted this past weekend over Christmas Eve. This part ginger part white female cat belonged to a friend and I forget the cat's name but I've painted her before in different poses. Here she was resting in a flowerbed of leaves in the fall; the dark greens contrasted well with her orange rust colored fur. I painted this much more loosely than usual.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment