8.5x7.5 watercolor on Kilimanjaro 140 lb cold press paper done today as part of the weekend drawing event on WetCanvas! in which participants have 2 hours to do a drawing or painting using featured references. The ten photos we had were provided by host Susan. I loved the high color contrasts of blue against orange in this cityscape.
Image COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2017.
Sunday, August 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment