9x12 mixed media collage on Canson XL watercolor paper done this afternoon. Sketched with Micron 05 pen on a backing sheet for smaller works, the face and scarf was what I concentrated on, as the figurine I used to photograph him had him on a little bicycle. It was one of the refs I put in WetCanvas weekend drawing event currently in progress. I first painted him in watercolor, then used a black and white Montana acrylic marker, then white acrylic on his chef jacket. Collage is bar and restaurant ad texts adhered with Liquitex matte medium.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith. Cost: $125 + sh. Email 1971ks@att.net to purchase via PayPal.
Monday, September 18, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment