5.5x8 ink sketch with watercolor added done today for #InkTober, three fun witches and their fancy brooms. I loved the black lipstick the figurine dolls wore along with elegant brocade costumes. "Be still, my pretty!" Watch out for them flying about with their monkeys, especially with a full moon. Image featured on WetCanvas Miniature forum monthly challenge, courtesy of host Maria.
COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith. Email 1971ks@att.net to purchase via PayPal. Cost: $115
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment