2.5x3.5 ink/watercolor done today getting ready for tomorrow's annual National Draw a Bird Day; I'll do a flamingo then. Sketched with Lictin 0.3 black ink pen on an ACEO size cut out magazine card, only a few colors were used. I see these mountain bluebirds when in New Mexico and their color is an electric turquoise blue. This art card edition original was fun to do. Stay tuned for the flamingo. Actual size is posted below for comparison.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...


No comments:
Post a Comment