16x12 watercolor on 140 lb Arches cold press paper done this afternoon for a 2 hour timed online event. I managed to go over by 4 minutes. The pristine white hollyhocks take center stage as they guard the garden. Look closely and you can see orange tiger lilies peeking through at center bottom. The old fashioned, tall stately blooms never cease to put me into an hypnotic state almost.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment