5x4 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper using new White Nights paints. This was done a few days last week before Thanksgiving. I love the color of the almost white mother cat with minimal stripes on her head and her baby who was more vividly marked. Green eyes were captivating so I made the background to complement them in this double pet portrait.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment