9.75x7 watercolor on Fabriano Extra White 140 lb cold press paper done over this past weekend from one of many deer photos. I like this backside view of the mule deer surveying its fall going into winter domain. In the imaginary background I've added aspens and fall foliage including red and orange leaves. There's a nice backdrop to the freshly fallen snow in the middle ground. The cold sky is darkening with a pending threat of rain or more snow.
COPYRIGHT 2019 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment