15x11 watercolor on Arches 140 lb cold press paper finished today. I've titled this one "Splendor in the Glass". New specialty drinks for those wanting to
imbibe, the red one is a cinnamon whiskey with lime. I think I'll have
iced tea, though, and stay at home. I want to wish all of my followers
and friends a very happy new year.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2019
Monday, December 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment