7.25x8 watercolor on Italia 140 lb cold press paper sketched yesterday then painted today. This cat belongs to fellow artist Sandy in Australia and she featured him in this weekend's drawing event on WetCanvas. I love the look of disdain on his face as if he is asking why he has to pose for his picture.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment