Saturday, November 14, 2020
Frosty Pinecone
12x9 Brusho watercolor crystals on Canson 140 lb cold press paper sketched today in pencil then paint added. I used three Brusho colors: Grey, Black, and Dark Brown. The pigments make excellent softly muted backgrounds. In some areas of the darkest darks I mixed all colors together and the white is the white of the paper.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Beaitiful, I really love it!
Wow, amazing. A favorite.
Post a Comment