Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Longhorn Statue
5.5x5.5 mixed watermedia on 140 lb cold press paper done recently in Arteza sketchbook, sketched from a metal longhorn sculpture. I cropped out the rest of its body to focus on the head area. I used Brusho, watercolor, Inktense pencils, and gouache. Ref courtesy WetCanvas!
COPYRIGHT 2021 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment